2011년 11월 20일 일요일

[ K-pop ] Wonder girls Polka dot dress Fashion by Johnny Wujek vs Stella Mccartney @ARTFIT



[ K-pop Celebrity ] 

" Wonder girls - Be my baby "
Polka dot dress Fashion by Johnny Wujek 
vs 
2011 Fall/Winter Stella Mccartney 



Edited by. ARTFITSHOP











Korean Pop singer Wondergirls released 2nd official album this month,
up tempo, soul music, "Be my baby."











Johnny wujek, the stylist of Katy perry, styled their trendy polka dot and see-through look.
He usually creates unique, sexy and body conscious fit style so far and it fits well with Wonder girls's this album concept.









Johnny wujek
stylist of Katy perry

He's hot !!! I'm gonna be his huge fan from now !! lol !!








Works with Katy
I like his glamorous look and love this body suit <3














" WONDERGIRLS - BE MY BABY " STYLING














































VS

Stella Mccartney 2011 Fall/Winter

On the other hands, this polka dot dresses remind me Stella Mccatney 2011 Fall/Winter collection. lol !!
It might means that these polka dot dresses style of Wonder girls are hot trend of this season.



















Get a look the POLKADOT ITEMS here ARTFIT





































트렌치코트, 버버리자켓, 버버리, 바바리, 가을코트,



















Find me on Polyvore




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

댓글 1개: